Carlos A. Rivera
Honing his skills in the specialized aspects of investigative accounting, Carlos Rivera has focused his career on forensic accounting. He is highly experienced in the review, analysis and measurement of US and international business interruption and property losses as well as disputes for clients in the insurance and legal markets. Carlos has evaluated economic damages in claims from a variety of industries, such as:
- Energy, including oil and gas, and power generation and transmission
- Manufacturing, including cement, steel, plastics and corrugated materials, graphite, food and beverage processing, etc.
- Retail and personal services
- Logistics and distribution
Additionally, Carlos possesses expertise in the field of non-verbal communication, applying these skills to his career as a forensic accountant. He holds a Master Certification in Advanced Nonverbal Communication from JN Forensics Academy, as well as Master Certifications in Subtle Expression Recognition and Micro-Expression Recognition.
Fluent in both English and Spanish, Carlos has extensive experience with claims in the US, Argentina, Chile, Brazil, Mexico, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Panama, the Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Colombia, Honduras and Ecuador.
- 2010, Master of Accountancy—Forensic Accounting, Florida Atlantic University
- 2007, Bachelor of Business Administration—Accounting/Finance, University of Miami Select Testifying
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Master Analyst in Financial Forensics